What Our Approach to Estate Planning Does For You
Our education-based and collaborative approach to estate planning sets us apart from other attorneys and helps you grow your practice.
How? By setting you up for success with your clients.
Helping your clients achieve their asset protection and estate planning goals makes you their “go-to” resource for long term financial planning needs. Because once you establish that trust, your clients will come back again and again.
Benefits of Our Approach
What are the specific benefits for you?
- Our “Is Your Estate Plan Up To Date?” check-up allows your clients and prospects to self-evaluate their planning needs. It only takes a few minutes, and they don’t have to call or meet with us first.
- We offer a complimentary, no obligation review of their existing plan, so they know exactly where to start.
- We offer a complimentary “Discovery Session” so they can explore the why and how of our process.
- We conduct educational workshops and webinars on a variety of topics that offer interest to potential clients. Because we want people to see the importance of a robust and thorough financial and estate plan.
- We offer a complimentary “Lawyer-on-Site” program where we come to your office in person to meet with current or potential clients, answer questions, and generate referrals.
- Our practice is designed to create new product and service opportunities for you with the goal of growing your practice long term.
- Your existing and future client relationships will deepen and improve using this collaborative model.
As you can see, we’ve worked hard to create an estate planning approach that is good for you and good for the client. This way, your clients can achieve their goals and have peace for the future, and you can grow your practice for long-term success.
Don’t wait to get started. Book a no-cost discovery session today!